Internship description : « Business development in Europe and the USA »
e-Mersiv develops with passion high performance batteries to democratize green mobility.
Our ambition is to narrow the gap between a combustion engine and a battery vehicle usage thanks to ultra-fast charging, safer and cheaper batteries. Today, battery vehicle user experience needs to be improved by far and this is what we do. e-Mersiv highly seasoned technical experts have developed a groundbreaking battery.
Our business model is to sell batteries and services towards our customers around the world in passenger for racing, specialty vehicles, trucks, buses, off-road application and finally the very large pass car market.
e-Mersiv wishes to accelerate its development in Europe as well as in the USA.
Your mission during the internship
The intern will work with the CEO in day to day operations
- Business development – contact list, prospect approach, getting meetings and their preparation
- Marketing – strategy towards different customers
- Communication – strategy, presentation, exhibition preparation, social media, support for conferences
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- Former experience in market segmentation and sells
- Curiosity, open-mindedness and rigor
These exciting activities will take place in an international environment.
A good knowledge of the transport industry would be appreciated.
- Place: 6 Avenue de la Grande Lande, 33170 Gradignan, France (Bordeaux).
- Duration: 6 months.
- Salary: 550€/months + lunch participation
- Your contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, +33-9-72-50-30-86